Looking for the Best Windows Laptops For Video Editing? You’ve come to the right place.
Our Top Picks For You…
When it comes to laptops, primarily made for video editing, experienced video artists know that it can be tricky to find the right machine for video editing as you need so much knowledge to make the right choice. You probably, don’t want a laptop crashing every few minutes.
My Top Pick…
If you are in a hurry and don’t have so much time in reading detailed reviews of these products, you can go with our top pick HP Touchscreen among them. You Can also check the customer reviews and the discounted price of this Product on Amazon.
Best Windows Laptops For Video Editing
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested...
- Processor: 6th generation Intel Core i3-6100U...
- 15.6 inch HD BrightView WLED-backlit...
A versatile everyday Laptop, HP Touchscreen 12 offers you amazingly sharp vivid colors and decent contrast for a designate laptop. The all-new HP Touchscreen is a prime example of an affordable laptop, that holds even more. It is designed with touchscreen functionality & handles Video Editing, Gaming, and Professional Apps with ease.
- Lively Performance with 2.16 GHz Pentium N3540 Processor with 4 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Full Screen 15.6” High Definition Display with Graphic Card Intel HD Graphics 620 with Resolution (1366×768 px).
- Weighs 5.5 pounds with Dimensions 20 x 12 x 3 in.
- Touch Screen Intervention.
- Average Battery Life of 6 Hrs.
- More for the money with this high quality...
- Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
- Excellent product
The Toshiba Chromebook 2 has a Better screen, Slimmer design, and Better performance. Chromebook 2, has a long going for video editing. Celeron processor, built notebook with HD Webcam, Powerful mic, and extra loudspeakers, makes it even remarkable.
- Fast Performance with Intel Celeron, 2.16 GHz Processor with 4 GB DDR3L RAM.
- Full Screen 13.3” High Definition Display with Powerful Intel HD graphics.
- Hard Drive Storage 16 GB Flash Memory Solid State Drive.
- Weighs 2.95 pounds. Smart Dimensions 12.6 x 8.4 x 0.76 in.
- Average Battery Life of 9 Hrs.
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to...
- 4 GB Memory. Spill Resistant : Yes
Samsung Chromebook 3 is an inexpensive Chromebook that gives the HD display & Also offers you unbeatable Color Accurate. As for the price, it is one of the cheapest Chromebooks available in the market right now.
- Intel Celeron, 1.6 GHz Processor with 2 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Full Screen 11.6” Display with Intel HD Graphics.
- Storage of 16 GB Flash Memory Solid State Drive.
- Weighs 2.54 pounds only. Dimension 11.4 x 8 x 0.7 in.
- Day long Battery Life of 12 Hrs.
- Amd Ryzen 5 2500U mobile Processor with...
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4[32GB], (additional memory...
- 1 TB 5400 RPM [SATA] (HDD), Tray load DVD...
Dell Inspiron i5575 is a Slim built and elegant style, budget laptop deserving of appraise. This laptop holds an Illuminated keyboard too that makes a plus point for it. Powerful enough to direct 3D Modeling, Gaming, and Video Editing Softwares with ease.
- Intel Core i5, 1.6 GHz Processor with 8 GB DDR RAM.
- Full Screen 15.6” HD Display with Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU
- Massive Storage Space of 1 Terabyte.
- Weighs 4.8 pounds.
- Accommodates 5 Hrs. Average Battery Life.
- Touch Screen Assistance with Illuminated Keyboard.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor...
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Comfy View...
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD
Acer Aspire is a sleek design notebook which at first looks seems fab. This lively laptop gives an impressive display, good audio quality, and has a Fingerprint reader too. Specially calibrated for designers and editors.
- 8th Generation, Intel i5, 3.9 GHz Processor with 8 GB DDR4 RAM.
- Full-Screen 15.6” HD Display GPU Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- Hard Drive Storage 256 GB Flash Memory Solid State.
- Weighs 3.97 pounds. Dimensions 14.3 x 9.9 x 0.7 in.
- Holds Average Battery Life of 5Hrs.
- Fingerprint Reader compatible with Backlit Keyboard.
The Acer Chrome Book 11, has Super-fast connectivity, Long Lasting Battery, Sleek Eminent Design, Anti-glare Display, and Low-Priced is a plus point, which makes it Remarkable. Smart design, stylish color, and long-lasting battery life make the Acer Chromebook 11 are its prominent features.
- Fast Performance with Intel Celeron, 2.16 GHz Processor with 2 GB DDR3L RAM.
- Full Screen 11.6” High Definition Display with Intel HD Graphics.
- Hard Drive Storage 16 GB Flash Memory Solid State.
- Ultra-Slim & Light, Weighs 2.43 pounds only. Smart Dimensions 8 x 11.6 x 0.7 in.
- The average Battery life of 9 Hrs. and comes with IPS, Anti-glare display.
Looking for the best Windows laptops for video editing? In today’s world, videography has become a top trend. Many youngsters are passionate about this profession. In the past, videography was considered to be a job that only professionals could handle. But with the latest technology that has brightened up our world, videography can be done by all sorts of individuals. All that it requires is the device that will capture your beautiful moments and the gadget that will process it.
The trend of uploading videos on YouTube is totally insane. Many youngsters have made videography their source of income. It is not the content that draws the viewers towards your video, it is actually the video quality which depends on your video processing device that is your laptop. If the laptop you have has the best specs then you would definitely be able to produce a great quality video however, if your laptop is lacking in any sense then definitely you will observe some drawbacks in your video as well.
For a serious movie making, you’re going to need a workstation that can handle and process all your information real quick. Such a laptop requires more horsepower than ordinary laptops.
Also, when you take the time necessary for finding the right laptop, you will save so much of your time on video editing. The three main factors to consider in the best video editor windows laptops are High-Resolution Display, Powerful Discrete Graphics, and Fast Processors.
What Is Video Editing?
For newbies, who are unfamiliar with this term. Video editing means the processing and alteration of the video that you have taken with your device. The videos you see on YouTube are not just captured and uploaded on the site. They are processed, altered, and refined to make them look interesting. The sound effects and background music that you hear in the videos are the results of video editing. In short, you just alter your video to produce the best product.
What Are The Features To Buy The Best Windows Laptops For Video Editing?
Planning on making cool videos? The journey to find one of the best windows laptops for video editing is indeed very rough and tough. There are numerous factors that need your careful consideration because each one of them plays a vital role in developing awesome videos. We have decided to enlighten you about the specs that you need to pay attention to while on the lookout for video editing laptops.
Most people apply the theory “big screen means bigger fun” and buy big-screen laptops. Although it’s not a bad thing to buy a bigger display screen laptop, a big screen may mean more weight which is equivalent to reduced portability. If you are a person that has a certain video editing spot and doesn’t need to make frequent trips to other places then bigger screen laptops won’t do you any harm. However, if you are always on the go. Then it would be best if you aim for small to medium screen size laptops as they won’t hinder the portability and mobility.
The next thing that you need to consider is the resolution of the video editing laptops. Friendly advice: aim for a resolution that is standard FHD or greater than that i.e. 2k or 4k. The higher the resolution of the laptop, the greater would be the opportunity to view highly detailed content. Which would be helpful in image editing and video editing. Hence, aiming for high resolution won’t harm you in any way.
Another important factor that needs to be considered is the durability and sturdiness of the laptop. No use buying one that won’t be your partner for extended periods of time. Therefore, buy one that is made up of sturdy material and won’t break even if it falls.
The processor of a laptop plays a vital role in video editing. It is the one that is involved in the smooth functioning of various applications. The fast and robust processor will certainly help you in video editing. i7 or i5 core processors are ideal for this task.
This is the volatile memory of the laptop that will help you temporarily store various videos. The video editing task is RAM hungry. It needs a lot of RAM to function appropriately. To prevent the lagging and throttling issues, it would be better that you aim for 32GB RAM or greater.
RAM is a temporary memory. For laptops, there should be something that can permanently store the data so that you can easily access the videos that you have stored. For storage, the best option is an SSD. HDDs are inferior to SSDs in terms of the transfer and loading speeds. These old devices are very slow and are certainly not good for video editing laptops. Therefore, SSD is the best option.
A Graphic processing unit is actually something that controls the graphics of the laptop. This is the card that allows you to watch full HD videos and play games. They come in two categories: integrated and dedicated. The integrated ones use the RAM space whereas the dedicated ones are totally on their own. Decide which type of GPU you need to have.
Ports are the slot at the side of the laptop that allows you to form various connections. The greater the ports are present on the laptop, the more connections it offers and the more optimized is its versatility. Aim for a laptop that offers a Thunderbolt 3.0 port.
Price is the major factor among all the aspects that are mentioned above. For video editing, you won’t need to break the bank. You can buy a decent laptop for under $400, $500, and $1000. Obviously, the more money you spend on the laptop, the more specs it would have, and more enhanced will be your video quality. If you lack a flexible budget, you can still find good laptops for video editing.
Can Windows Media Player edit videos?
You can! WMP does not itself come with video editing features but if you use a smart plug-in called SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plugin, you can certainly edit the videos with ease.
What laptop do most Youtubers use?
The laptops are being used by most Youtubers are
- Apple Macbook Pro
- Google pixel book
- Razorblade 15
How do I trim an mp4 video on my computer?
- It’s pretty easy, just right-click the video that you intend to trim and click open with > photos
- Choose the trim button
- Select the part that you need to trim and do.
Does Windows 10 have video editing?
Yes, it has. From the photo’s app, you can choose the video editor to create videos and photos with 3D animation, music, and text.
- Best Laptops 2020
- Cheap Laptop with Linux
- Best Cheap Laptop For Video Editing
- Best Laptops For Video Editing Under $1000
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals visit Home Page