Looking for the Best Cheap Laptop For Video Editing? You’ve come to the right place.
Our Top Picks For You…
Dell Inspiron i5575 (Stylish & Powerful)
Acer Aspire 5 (Slim Built & Eloquent Style)
Toshiba Chromebook 2 (Best Choice)
Acer Chromebook 11 (Nice Performance)
HP Touchscreen (Dual-Core Processor)
Have you ever dreamed to be a Vlogger or Youtuber or want to go ahead in a filming carrier? But you are out of Budget. We have the top preferences for you to consider which will not only be helpful in a great performance, plus will be easier on your pocket.
My Top Pick…
If you are in a hurry and don’t have so much time in reading detailed reviews of these products, you can go with our top pick Dell Inspiron i5575 among them. You Can also check the customer reviews and the discounted price of this Product on Amazon.
Best Cheap Laptop For Video Editing
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
1. Dell Inspiron i5575:
- Amd Ryzen 5 2500U mobile Processor with...
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4[32GB], (additional memory...
- 1 TB 5400 RPM [SATA] (HDD), Tray load DVD...
Dell Inspiron i5575 is a Slim built and elegant style, true budget laptop deserving of appraise. This laptop holds an Illuminated keyboard too that makes it even more refreshing. Powerful enough to direct 3D Modeling, Gaming, and Video Editing Softwares with ease.
- Intel Core i5, 1.6 GHz Processor with 8 GB DDR RAM.
- Full Screen 15.6” HD Display with Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU
- Massive Storage Space of 1 Terabyte.
- Weighs 4.8 pounds.
- Accommodates 5 Hrs. Average Battery Life.
- Touch Screen Assistance with Illuminated Keyboard.
- Super-fast Performance.
- Backlit Keyboard.
- Touchscreen Assistance.
- Budget Friendly.
- Average Battery Life.
2. Acer Aspire 5:
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor...
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Comfy View...
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD
Acer Aspire is an ultra-slim notebook which at first look is a glam. This lively laptop gives an impressive display, good audio quality, and has a Fingerprint reader too. Specially calibrated for designers and editors.
- 8th Generation, Intel i5, 3.9 GHz Processor with 8 GB DDR4 RAM.
- Full-Screen 15.6” HD Display GPU Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- Hard Drive Storage 256 GB Flash Memory Solid State.
- Weighs 3.97 pounds. Dimensions 14.3 x 9.9 x 0.7 in.
- Holds Average Battery Life of 5Hrs.
- Fingerprint Reader compatible with Backlit Keyboard.
- Solid Performance.
- Light in Weight.
- Backlit Keyboard.
- Fingerprint Reader Assistance.
- Average Battery Life.
3. Toshiba ChromeBook 2:
- More for the money with this high quality...
- Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
- Excellent product
The Toshiba’s ChromeBook 2 runs a faster Celeron Processor. This nicely built notebook has a Better screen, Slimmer design and Better performance that accommodates HD Webcam, Powerful Mic and nice Speakers.
- Intel Celeron, 2.16 GHz Processor with 4 GB DDR3L RAM.
- Full Screen 13.3” HD Display with Intel HD graphics.
- Hard Drive Storage 16 GB Flash Memory Solid State.
- Weighs 2.95 pounds. Smart Dimensions 12.6 x 8.4 x 0.76 in.
- Average Battery Life of 9 Hrs.
- Vibrant Display.
- Elite Battery Lite.
- Price Friendly.
- Decent Design.
- Well-built keyboard and track pad.
- Fragile lid.
4. Acer ChromeBook 11:
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating...
- All the Google apps you know and love come...
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a...
The Acer Chrome Book 11, has all that you need. Its Super-fast connectivity, Day Long Battery, Sleek Eloquent Design, Anti-Reflective Display and Low Price makes it even alluring.
- Intel Celeron, 2.16 GHz Processor with 2 GB DDR3L RAM.
- Full Screen 11.6” HD Display with Intel HD Graphics.
- Hard Drive Storage 16 GB Flash Memory Solid State.
- Weighs 2.43 pounds only. Dimension 8 x 11.6 x 0.7 in.
- The average Battery life of 9 Hrs.
- Perfect Display.
- Daylong Battery Life.
- Quite Affordable.
- Sleek & Slim Design.
- Small keyboard.
5. HP Touchscreen:
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested...
- Processor: 6th generation Intel Core i3-6100U...
- 15.6 inch HD BrightView WLED-backlit...
The HP Touchscreen is an up to mark touch orientated budget Laptop, holds sharp display, and effortlessly handles Video Editing, Gaming, and Professional Apps with ease.
- Intel Pentium N3540 2.16 GHz Processor with 4 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Full Screen 15.6” HD Display with Intel HD Graphics 620 GPU.
- Weighs 5.5 pounds with Dimensions 20 x 12 x 3 in.
- Touch Screen Intervention.
- Average Battery Life of 6 Hrs.
- Super Solid Performance.
- Satisfactory of Storage of 500 GB.
- Fast Base Clock Time.
- Economical Price.
- Slightly massive.
- Ordinary Design.
6. Samsung Chromebook 3:
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to...
- 4 GB Memory. Spill Resistant : Yes
Samsung Chromebook 3 is a budget device that offers the brightest 11.6-inch display & is Color Proficient. For the price, it offers the best value that’s simply hard to beat in the budget.
- Intel Celeron, 1.6 GHz Processor with 2 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Full Screen 11.6” Display with Intel HD Graphics.
- Storage of 16 GB Flash Memory Solid State Drive.
- Weighs 2.54 pounds only. Dimension 11.4 x 8 x 0.7 in.
- Day long Battery Life of 12 Hrs.
- Swift Performance.
- Bright display.
- Easy to Carry.
- Economical Price.
- Epic Battery Life.
- Base runs warm.
Looking for a laptop that can provide you with the best video editing specs? Video making is becoming a trend nowadays. Many individuals upload different categories of videos on YouTube for fun and money. Content is not the only thing that matters in creating a perfect video, the quality of the video and editing also matters that will attract more viewers and subscribers, eventually leading you to a future of the best video maker.
For this, you need to have a perfect video editing laptop with you. A gadget that will help you in creating the best video ever. Now, it’s not always easy buying a laptop for video editing. In the tech shop, all the laptops look exactly the same, making it difficult for you to make the choice. In our article, we will help you in selecting the best cheap laptop for video editing.
There are many Cheap Laptop For Video Editing on the market right now, but not all are worth the price. They are many specifications that must be carefully observed before deciding what actually to purchase. Powerful CPU, Enough RAM, Plenty of Storage space, Suitable GPU, Sharp Display, and Ports are some of the prominent features to acknowledge.
So, if you are on the lookout for such a laptop, you need to consider some features before coughing up your money.
How To Buy The Best Cheap Laptop For Video Editing
When out in the market, there are a few features that you need to pay extra attention to if you plan on being partners with the best editor.
What should be the hard drive like?
For video editors, the hardware is the most important as it is the thing in which you would be storing your videos. Therefore, having a robust hard drive is a must. While purchasing, you need to consider the size, speed, and storage capacity of the hard drive.
- Importance of hard drive speed
The speed of the hard drive is important for fast performance of basic operations like the opening of the software, or transport of videos. If the speed of your hard drive is slow, then you probably would need hours for storage and access to your stored videos. It would be best to use SSD hard drives as compared to the HDD or fusion drives
- Importance of hard drive size
The size of the hard drive is equally important. When working at your normal editing bay, you would have an external hard drive. While you are on a move, then you definitely need to have a big hard drive as external ones are hard to deal with.
- Importance of storage capacity
The storage capacity of the hard drive should be great so that you can store lots of videos. You should opt for an SSD of about 500GB or above.
What should be the processor like?
Most of us have a bad habit of opening multiple files in the background. If you have a good processor then you definitely would be able to open multiple files without slowing your laptop. Most people usually opt for the quad-core but you should know that sometimes dual-core works best as well. Go for a laptop that supports Intel i7 or i5 processor.
How much RAM should the laptop possess?
RAM is the random-access memory. While working, you need to temporarily store your working files. This is where your RAM comes in. If the RAM is great, then surely you would be able to store large amounts of temporary files. You should opt for a laptop that provides you with 8GB RAM at least. If you have a healthy budget, then you can opt for a greater RAM.
Which graphic card would be the best?
A Graphic card is something that enables you to see the graphics on your screen. It enables you to see the visuals by changing the signal into a language your device can understand. Therefore, for lightning-fast graphics, a graphic card holds great importance.
The best graphics cards are developed by two brands: NVIDIA and AMD. These brands excel in developing marvelous graphic cards.
What should be the battery life?
No use purchasing a laptop that only offers a few hours of battery life. Look for one that provides you with at least 8 to 9 hours of battery life with Wi-Fi. The more you invest, the sweeter would be the battery life.
Which ports should be present?
The laptop you opt to purchase should be loaded with tons of connection ports. It should be versatile. It should have an HDMI port, VGA port, USB type C port, and would be awesome if it’s equipped with the awesome Thunderbolt 3.0 port.
A laptop is your most trustworthy partner that will help you in creating awesome videos. Therefore, keep your eyes open and look for one that will never leave you hanging. One that will never make you feel like you need another partner. Look for a laptop that is the perfect amalgam of durability and functionality.
What laptop should I buy for video editing?
MacBook Pro is the best laptop for video editing. Although it’s a bit expensive, it sports the awesome 9th generation i7 processor and boasts 16GB to 64GB RAM. This 16-inch laptop is amazing overall.
How much RAM do I need for video editing?
For video editing, the laptop should possess plenty of RAM that is up to 32 GB. if you need a minimum, then 16GB RAM would do the trick. But, always aim for a laptop offering greater RAM that is, if you plan on using it for video editing.
Is 1tb enough for video editing?
1tb is a good space for storage but it’s still quite limited when it comes to the HDR or uncompressed 4k videos. For video editing, a lot of space is occupied by the videos, therefore, an SSD of various sizes is never enough.
Is NVMe worth it for video editing?
If you have a healthy budget, then it’s definitely worth it as it will speed up the responsiveness of your laptop and optimize the application boot time.
Should I buy RAM or SSD?
If you need to make a choice between RAM and SSD, then go for RAM because your laptop would definitely not work without it. For video editing, go for a large-capacity RAM. If you require a faster upload of your data, then go for SSD,
- Best Laptops For Video Editing Under $1000
- Best Laptops 2020
- Best Laptops For Video Editing Under $300
- Best Laptops for World of Warcraft
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals visit Ali Guides