Laptops have become a must-have the product for everyone in today’s current era as everything is now digital whether work or social networking or connectivity with the world. So we very often need to take our laptops with us where ever we are going or roaming around.
My Top Pick…
If you are in a hurry and don’t have so much time in reading detailed reviews of these products, you can go with our top pick Swiss Gear 1900 among them. You Can also check the customer reviews and the discounted price of this Product on Amazon.
Best Laptop Bags For Air Travel
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
- Tech Backpack: Pack all your essentials in...
- Secure Storage: This laptop backpack for men...
- Effortless Organization: Computer bag...
The one that is the absolute choice of many users and editors is the Swiss Gear 1900 Scansmart backpack equipped with many unbeatable unique features that prove to be complete support when it comes to traveling with a laptop.
Main promising features of Swiss Gear 1900 are:
- Designated mesh pockets to keep gadgets like laptops and tablets safe inside a lay-flat TSA-approved tech compartment.
- Exterior pockets to accompany other accessories like stash supplies or shades.
- a roomy main compartment to keep your smartphones safe
- heavy-duty grab handle and straps for comfort
- floating tablet pocket, file folder and large zip pockets other than laptop’s space
- room for extra books, notes or keys, and water bottle
- Can accompany laptop up to 17 inches of size
Swiss gear 1900 is a literal gift for travelers with laptops especially those who more often carry a lot of electronics and other accessories with their laptops as it provides enough room with arrangements for so many things at a time.
- THE AUTHORITY PACK: A supremely organized...
- KEEP IT ORGANIZED: Interior pocket fits most...
- CLEVER EXTRAS: Rear access to laptop pocket...
If you are the one who loves and wants everything super organized and packed in its own place, Timbuk2 is your minion when it comes to traveling with a laptop and other accessories packed in a backpack as it features the very compact and organized type of design.
Main features of Timbuk2 backpack are listed as:
- packs a lot but never looks loosely baggy and stuffy
- Highly-organized big and small pocket for almost everything you have
- Super comfortable handles and tuck-away sternum straps
- air mesh back panel that doesn’t let you wet at your back
- Fits up to 17 inches of laptops
- 28L in volume capacity
- Dedicated compartment with sided water bottle pocket
- Dual-purpose compression strap that holds even bigger things for you like jackets or yoga mat etc
- high-quality YKK zippers
- Briefcase transforms into backpack
- Fully padded 15. 6" laptop compartment
- Internal iPad/tablet pocket
Solo Duane is best for those who want one in all features as it is a convertible design that can be easily converted into a laptop backpack, a briefcase, or a messenger bag accordingly.
Main features of Solo Duane Briefcase are:
- three-in-one solution for you
- Slim look making it a daily use item
- easily handles several everyday gadgets like laptop, tablets, charger, etc
- Functionality is never questioned in any three types of uses
- backpack strips can be hidden in a pocket
- elegantly stands on its own
One bag that gives solution for many of your traveling queries is Solo Duane that does not compromise on quality at any cost and supports you with all your electronics during travel and you can wear it in four possible manners however you like to.
- Meets carry-on size restrictions for most...
- Large U-zip luggage-style access to main...
- Shoulder straps and hipbelt are stowable...
Osprey Packs Porter is an excellent choice for light and minimal travelers as it is quite easy-to-use and organized backpack having enough space for a few day’s trips. Small yet roomy design lets you travel with almost all your main accessories with comfort.
Main features of Osprey Packs Porter are:
- 30L capacity that can hold almost anything for you
- Straightjacket compression system which compresses secures and protects your stuff even when not loaded fully
- generous amount of pockets
- dual internal zippered side pockets to keep toiletries and small items
- Lockable zippered laptop compartment
- fit up to 15 inches of laptop
This bag has all kinds of additional lash points for extra accessories and D rings to attach a shoulder strap. In other words, Osprey can be your best companion when it is about traveling with many accessories and a laptop.
- KEY FEATURES: Padded laptop sleeve fits up to...
- TRAVEL BENEFITS: Pass-through sleeve secures...
- ORGANIZATION: Easy-access compartments; Front...
If you are a professional working traveling extensively for work or needs a reliable backpack for commuting, TLS approved professional eBags laptop backpack is here for you.
Main features are:
- at front vertical exterior zippered pocket
- great space to put passports, boarding passes, etc
- bunch of middle and small pockets
- opens diagonally giving a clear vision of inside
- can fit up to 17 inches of laptops
- AC adapter garage
Planning on traveling? Want to fly with your laptop? If you are planning on going to a new place and want your trustworthy buddy to be with you then you certainly can’t just toss it away in your luggage as it will then become a constant subject to bumps and knocks resulting in it being totally ruined.
What you need is a protective vessel that will keep your laptop safe. One that will allow you to safely carry your laptop. There are several laptop bags that have been launched to protect the laptops from damage while traveling. The market is filled with many exceptional and unique design backpacks however, with little knowledge, the diversity that occupies is definitely going to perplex you.
If you are unable to decide which laptop back would be best suited for your laptop then read our article on the best laptop bags for air travel. After reading our guide, you would definitely be able to choose the perfect protective vessel for your laptop.
As we all are laptop users, we know how important is it to keep our laptop safe as it is precisely encapsulating almost all of our world in it, and losing any of our data is heavenly risky for us so laptop’s safety is of utmost importance. A best and quality laptop bag can save you a lot by keeping your laptop safe.
Features of a quality laptop bag verily depend upon personal needs and how one is commuting around. Generally, a laptop backpack should be pressure-resistant to some extent and water repellant with quitting enough space to keep a laptop with accessories like a charger and mouse sometimes. Here is a list of some of the most capable and roomy laptop backpacks for you to choose best from.
Tips To Buy The Best Laptop Bags For Air Travel
For air travel, you need to make various check-ins, along with loading and unloading of luggage. If you keep your laptop in this checked baggage then surely, the jostling is going to harm it. However, with a laptop carry bag, you can prevent this. But while on the lookout for the best laptop bags for air travel, there are certain aspects that you need to pay extra attention too.
Consider The Size:
The first thing that you need to consider is the size of the laptop bag. Think about whether your laptop can fit into the bag that you are going to purchase. Your purchased laptop bag should have a padded compartment for your laptop and battery charger. Along with the padded internal compartment, it should also offer many small compartments so that your other accessories like wallet, glasses, keys, etc can be accommodated as well so that you no longer feel the need to carry a handbag or purse for such essentials.
The size of your laptop will tell you about the laptop bag size. The standard laptop bag size has 15,14 and 16-inch laptop compartments. If your laptop belongs to such a size then it can perfectly fit in them however, the thickness of your laptop can surely make a difference. So keep that into account too.
Consider The Weight:
The laptop and its essentials are already too heavy so, if you purchase a heavyweight laptop bag, then surely your stamina is going to be drained much quickly and the heavyweight on your back will probably make you suffer from painful back strain. Therefore, it would be best that you opt for a laptop bag that comes with sufficient internal compartments and is lightweight too so that it can easily be carried.
Consider Durability And Material:
While traveling, you may never know what sort of challenges await you. Therefore, it would be best for you if you buy a laptop bag that is durable and sturdy. One that is both weather-resistant and water-resistant. A bag that is stubborn and won’t easily rip off or tear down making your laptop vulnerable to the outside world.
Make sure the material with which the laptop bag is made off is definitely of high quality and is sturdy enough to endure various outside challenges.
Consider The Handle And Straps Of The Bag:
The marvelous thing about the laptop bag is that it leaves your hands totally free allowing you to carry Red Bull drinks, check your Facebook on your smartphone, or carry your plane tickets. This is possible with the help of the straps and handle of the bag. Make sure that they are sturdy and have the ability to carry the weight of the laptop. The handle and straps should be adjustable so that they don’t put a strain on your shoulders and back.
Consider The Pockets And Internal Compartments:
Make sure that the bag that you are purchasing comes with lots of zippered pockets to keep your essentials safe and a big padded laptop compartment to keep your laptop and charger safe.
For buying the best laptop bags for air travel, you need to make sure that your laptop bag is durable, sturdy, and comes with lots of compartments. Not to mention the weight and size. Only by keeping these things checked, you would be able to become an owner of one of the best laptop bags for air travel.
Is It Safe To Pack Your Laptop In Your Suitcase?
It is strongly advised that you don’t keep your laptop in your suitcase because your suitcase would be the victim of many bumps and knocks while check-ins, loading, and unloading to your destination. You should purchase a laptop backpack that will keep your laptop safe from such tortures. You can take it in as a carry bag.
Can I Carry Two Laptops In carrying On Baggage?
Most laptop backpacks come with only one laptop compartment however there are a few backpacks that come with a laptop compartment that is big enough to hold the 2 laptops. Keeping in fact that both the laptops are properly charged, you definitely won’t have any problem in carrying two laptops in a backpack.
How Do I Protect My Laptop In A Backpack?
It’s better to be safe than to be sorry. Therefore, don’t ever directly put the laptop in the backpack. Always purchase a compact case and put your laptop in it before putting it in the backpack.
Where Do I Put My Laptop When Flying?
While traveling, the best place to put your laptop is in carry-on luggage. Not only do they face fewer bumps and knocks as compared to the checked bags, but they also provide you direct access to the laptop and you can protect it during theft incidents. Just pack your device safely so that it can survive the trip.
Can I Fly With A Laptop?
Yes, you can fly with your laptop quite easily. Before getting on in the plane, the travel security administration will ask you to remove your laptop from your backpack, carry on luggage, etc, and will place it separately for scanning.
- Best Laptop For Streaming Twitch
- Best Laptop Stand For Couch
- Best Laptops 2020
- Cheap Laptops that Can Run Fortnite
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals Click Here