Looking for the Best Laptops for 10-Year-Old Daughter? You’ve come to the right place.
Our Top Picks For You…
HP Pavilion 15 15.6 (Stylish & Powerful)
Acer Aspire 5 (Slim Built & Eloquent Style)
Newest HP 15 15.6 (Masterly Superlative)
Lenovo IdeaPad 330 15.6 (Nice Performance)
Acer Aspire E 15 (Dual-Core Processor)
It is a fact that a laptop is an essential and must-have equipment for the growth and learning of the growing kids in this technical and digital age.
The educational use of the laptops cannot be denied. There were times when home works were based on simple copy writings, but now in today’s digital age where allotted home works are to be searched from the internet.
My Top Pick…
If you are in a hurry and don’t have so much time in reading detailed reviews of these products, you can go with our top pick HP Pavilion 15 among them. You Can also check the customer reviews and the discounted price of this Product on Amazon.
Best Laptops for 10-Year-Old Daughter
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
1. HP Pavilion 15 15.6” IPS Full HD laptop:
- 15.6-Inch IPS Touchscreen FHD (1920x1080)
- 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
A full HD business laptop with a touch screen display of 1920 x 1080 resolution operating Windows 10 can be the best choice laptop for your little girl.
Key features and specifications of HP Pavilion are:
- General specifications include 15.6” touch screen and 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor.
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
- Bright screen with sharp vivid colors.
- Sleek, lightweight, and portable design.
- USB ports available
HP Pavilion is a powerful package with must-have beauty and grace for your girl as it comes in beautiful grey silver design with metal cover. Rig delivers solid overall performance and can also be used for gaming.
- Overall strong graphics
- good performance
- Sleek design
- Dim display
- Slow transfer speed
- short battery life
2. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop:
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor...
- 15.6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen...
- 1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 - USB 3.1...
Aspire 5 is among some of the best laptops of time due to its slimmer, thinner, lighter and still an impossibly good performance design which can go good with lighter to normal levels of daily tasks to assist you in many domains.
Key features of Aspire 5 are:
- General specifications include 15.6”inches display, 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, and Windows 10.
- If it does not give 100% of glory, it will give you 100% of performance.
- Two USB 3.0 ports and one USB 2.0 port
- Full HD display with HDMI output.
Acer Aspire 5 is a slim and sleek design that delivers more performance for your money than you might expect. It surely is a must-have for your little girl.
- Good overall port assortment
- easy to upgrade
- Good performance
- No SD card slot
- build quality is in line with its budget price
3. Newest HP 15 15.6” HD laptop:
- 15.6-Inch WLED-backlit Touchscreen HD...
- Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz (Turbo Boost up...
- 2 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD | 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM |...
A traditional laptop with a 15 15.6” HD Touch screen equipped with Intel Core i5 is a laptop of choice for your little kids as they provide them with everything they need at an early age.
Key features are:
- General specifications include a 15.6” screen display with 136 x 768 resolution and true vision HD WebCam.
- 10 finger multi-touch support system
- 5 GHz Intel Core i5 processor
- Bluetooth and HDMI connectivity
- Window 10.
Due to its salient features, Newest HP 15.6‘‘ HD laptop possesses a great value for school, home, small business, and light gaming.
- Solid application performance
- decent input devices
- Slim appearance
- low power consumption
- designed as such USB 3.0 ports
- only 12 months warranty
- micro stutters
- limited viewing angels
4. Lenovo IdeaPad 330 15.6” HD Business Laptop:
- 15.6” HD 1366 x 768 Energy-efficient LED...
- 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U mobile processor,...
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type A Ports, 1 x USB 3.0 Type C...
This can be the best laptop for you if you have to do some basic online tasks and going to use this for heavy workloads like gaming and Excel. This laptop has a sturdy chassis and a comfortable keyboard with perks that other laptops rarely offer.
Key specifications are:
- General specifications include a 15.6-inch display, 1366 x 768 resolution, 8 GB RAM, 2.2 GHz Intel Core i3 processor, and Windows 10.
- Beautiful silver rectangular design with rounded corners.
- All ports available
- adequate performance for basic tasks
- Almost 6 hrs of battery life
- Relatively a cool laptop and does not easily get high temperature
The Lenovo IdeaPad 330 is an affordable 15-inch laptop with a good efficient keyboard and sturdy chassis can run well for daily home base minor educational and gaming tasks of your little one.
- Sturdy construction
- comfortable keyboard
- very affordable
- Dim and dull display
- Subpar performance
- short battery life
5. Acer Aspire E 15 slim laptop:
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3 8130U Processor...
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen...
- 6GB Dual Channel Memory, 1TB HDD and 8x DVD
Every once in a while, a laptop comes along that defies its low price and Acer Aspire E 15 is one among them. Punching well above its weight class, the 15-inch machine has a sharp 1080p display, good performance and a variety of ports.
Key features are:
- General specifications include 15.6” full HD display, 8th generation Intel Core i3 processor, 6GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, 6 GB dual-channel memory, and Windows 10.
- An overall plane design with subtle cross-etching on the dark-grey lid.
- Excellent assortment of all the essential ports
- a blast from the past, featuring USB 2.0 port and a double-layer drive.
- USB-C ports along with Ethernet ports, a VGA input, and two USB 3.0 ports.
- Sharp non-touch display
- The maximum brightness of 227 nits
- Comfortable keyboard to type on, the full-size keys are well spaced.
- speakers loud enough to fill a large room
With solid performance, good battery, a comfortable keyboard, double-layer drive, and plenty of ports, the Acer Aspire E 15 is one of the best purchasing values on the market.
- Strong performance
- lots of ports
- good battery life
- very affordable
- Bulky design
- Filled with bloatware
Has your child turned 10 this year? Looking for the best laptops for a 10-year-old daughter or son? In this digital era, laptops have become essential for your children as they will help them grow and increase their knowledge. The world has become advanced and so is the education system. Many educational institutions require students to have their own laptops as they have to study subjects like robotics etc. At our time, the study was not so interactive and difficult like today.
The age of working on your notebooks has gone as they have now been replaced by Chromebooks. You might think that buying a laptop for a 10-year-old child may be too much, but considering the educational needs, it has become necessary. Now, considering the tech market, you are definitely going to be confused by the diversity that fills the market.
Finding a perfect friend for your 10 years old child can be a little difficult. You need to purchase one that is sturdy enough to handle the challenges that your kid will bestow on it. In our article, we will guide you on how to choose one of the best laptops for a 10-year-old daughter.
How To Buy Best Laptops For 10-Year-Old Daughter?
While on the lookout for the laptop, the variety is surely going to make you go blind. Which processor should the laptop have, what should be its memory and storage in accordance to your kid etc. are the questions that are probably going to pop up in your mind? To make your purchase easy, you can follow a series of following steps.
Step 1: Talk To The Institution
Before going out to purchase the laptop, talk to the school about the type of laptops that they probably use or the laptop models that they usually use and would get the children to use. They will surely guide and give you good advice. However, don’t consider their advice as an absolute thing.
Step 2: Talk To Your Child
Children nowadays are more knowledgeable as compared to their parents. They can probably provide you with good advice about what sort of laptop would be best for their schoolwork. If you have an Apple iPad or iPhone then you can decide to opt for a MacBook.
Step 3: Think About The Operating System
The next step is to think about the operating system that your future laptop would have. Operating systems are software that will help you carry out numerous tasks. In the past, there was no need to fret on the operating system as Windows was the only one available at that time.
But with the wonderful invention of the Mac operating system by the Apple brand, individuals have become confused between the two. Mac OS is remarkable in its own way however; the Mac laptops are much more expensive as compared to the Windows laptops.
Also, they are unable to support Microsoft office which is the leading productivity application. You can choose Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 for your children’s laptop. This would suffice.
Step 4: Don’t Panic About The Specifications
It’s time to select the specs that your child laptop should possess. In terms of specifications, you don’t need to fret so much, even the cheapest laptop with windows or Mac OS has the ability to perform daily tasks. If you need it, then the i3, i5, or i7 core processor would be suitable with 4GB RAM, 500GB storage. You can opt for HHD but they are slower than SSDs. These specs would suffice for your child’s everyday school work. However, for intensive gaming, such specs wouldn’t be enough. They are not suitable for hardcore gaming.
For restricted budget individuals, you can compromise on the hard disk space.
Step 5: Consider The Screen
The windows 8 laptops are usually offered with the touch screen feature however, this spec is not essential. Although it is a convenient feature, you can aim for a standard keyboard and mouse as well to navigate. If you are being offered two laptops: one with a touch screen and the other with keyboard and mouse but with a fast processor then it’s wiser to aim for the latter one.
Step 6: Consider The Size And Weight
before coughing up the money, you should carefully think about the screen size and weight of the laptop because the bigger screen and heavier weight will make it difficult for your child to carry it around. For the screen, an 11-inch display size is ideal. The weight of the laptop should not be greater than 3lbs. If the laptop is for home use then you can surpass these specs however, for school use, follow the mentioned size and weight.
Step 7: Consider The Sturdiness And Durability
Since you are planning on buying one of the best laptops for a 10-year-old daughter, therefore you need to have a laptop that has an excellent sturdy built-up. One that is durable. Your child will certainly use it roughly, so your purchased laptop should have the strength to endure its tortures.
Step 8: Consider The Battery Life
The last thing that you need to consider is battery life. Cheap laptops will probably offer 4 to 5 hours of battery life whereas the top ones will offer about 10 or more hours. Aim for the laptop that will provide you with greater battery life.
The task of selecting one of the best laptops for a 10-year-old daughter may seem difficult but considering the advice mentioned above, this tough task will certainly become a breeze for you.
What Age Should A Kid Have A Laptop?
This depends on your child’s readiness and developmental stage. There are some children who are ready to use the laptops when they are 2 to 3 years old. In this case, it is necessary for parents and teachers to supervise them.
Why Should Kids Have A Laptop?
Kids should have a laptop as it will help them practice their skills and will enhance their knowledge as well.
Do Laptops Improve Student Learning?
Yes! The research has shown that laptops usage in the classroom has improved learning in various subjects like maths, English, science, etc.
How Can I Monitor My Child’s Computer Without Them Knowing?
There are various applications that can be used to spy on your kid. These include
- Best Laptops 2020
- Cheapest Laptop with Thunderbolt
- Cheapest Laptop with 16GB RAM
- Cheapest Laptop with GTX 1060
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals visit Ali Guides