Looking for the Best Laptops for Excel? You’ve come to the right place.
Our Top Picks For You…
In mean times now, almost all of the laptop systems can run at least basic Excel but we all know that not all computers are created equal. There were times when Excel did not run as fast as we wanted it to be, or it freezes more often if we tried to import a large amount of data.
My Top Pick…
If you are in a hurry and don’t have so much time in reading detailed reviews of these products, you can go with our top pick Lenovo ThinkPad E470 i5 among them. You Can also check the customer reviews and the discounted price of this Product on Amazon.
Best Laptops for Excel
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
Lenovo ThinkPad E470 i5 is the latest addition to the Lenovo business series. This entry-level model of the E-series uses the 7th generation Intel Core processor and promises excellent performance with acceptable battery life.
Key features and specifications of Lenovo ThinkPad E470 i5 are:
- General specifications include 2.70 GHz Intel corei7 processor, 14” inches screen, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 8 GB memory, Bluetooth, and operating Windows 10.
- A very resistant Matte black case with traditional Lenovo look.
- The new layout is well suited for right-hand users as all of the ports lie in the rear left region of the laptop.
- This module supports Bluetooth 4.1 and all typical WLAN standards in 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency.
- Kensington locks and passwords.
- easy maintenance just by removing three screws from the bottom.
- 12 months warranty.
With high-quality good hardware and well-made design, Lenovo E470 i5 is a performance hit with all-round qualities.
The model Dell New 2020 XPS 13 9380 brings new life to XPS designs of Dell with beautiful white interior and sleek metal top which gives you a luxurious feel. The slim bezels around the top and side edges of the screen make it pop out.
Key features and specifications of Dell New 2020 XPS 13 9380 are as follows:
- General specifications include silver color, 13.3” inches touch screen display, 3840 x 2160 resolution, 3.9 GHz core i7 8700T, 16 GB RAM, Nvidia graphics coprocessor, 512 GB flash memory and operating Windows 10 pro.
- Reliable and trustworthy in every means.
- Little powerhouse with all the specs you could ask for in a slim and beautiful laptop.
- Unquestionable strong performance even for harder workloads.
- Pretty standard battery, battery life is great which lets you work efficiently when you are commuting.
- It provides you with an amazing 4k resolution.
- Three Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports.
Dell New 2020 XPS 13 9380 is a great laptop recommended by many users for a great, reliable, well-priced windows laptop that lets you handle your work burdens without being a burden.
- 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone...
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
More power, more performance, more pro. The 13 inch MacBook Pro is Apple’s best ultraportable laptop with lavish looks, excellent touchpads, and long battery life that gives you an experience of high-end performance.
Key features and specifications are:
- General specifications include 13 inch and 15-inch model, up to 32 GB memory, up to 4.8 GHz turbo boost, up to 3.2 GB SSD read speed, up to 10 hrs battery life and operating Windows 10.
- The retina display has excellent contrast and can display many colors as compared to the other competing models.
- A fingerprint reader that supports Apple’s Touch ID protocol which works very well every time.
- It comes with a Force Touch trackpad that is by far the most accurate pad.
- USB-C thunderbolt charging cable and AC adapter.
- Generally solid battery life.
The MacBook Pro is best suited for those who want a powerful notebook with solid battery life in a relatively lightweight package and who have an ample budget.
- 15. 6" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) OLED InfinityEdge...
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h (12MB...
- 16GB DDR4-2666MHz, 2x8G
With Dell XPS 15 7590, experience less buffering, brilliant sound clarity and an ultra-vivid
picture quality with the capacity of all your workloads. High-end CPU and RAM ensures heavy workload handling and huge data surfing.
Key features and specifications of Dell XPS 15 7590 are:
- General specifications include 15.6”inches screen, 3840 x 2160 resolution, 16 GB RAM, Nvidia graphic chip processor operating Windows 10.
- It gives you a cinema-like feel of visuals and audio that surrounds you.
- Provides you with ultimate power for heavy commuting workloads like gaming, educational or business uses, or Excel work.
- Nvidia chip processor for graphics lets you play around with videos, photography, and gaming.
- The unique borderless display maximizes the screen space.
- Smallest powerful HD webcam housed at the front and center.
- Dell XPS 15 7590 lets you keep your smartphone connected with your laptop and allows you to make calls, send messages, and transfer files just as you do with your mobile phone.
Dell XPS 15 7590 is a one-of-a-kind design that is already equipped with all of your future commuting needs related to any field of work and any workload without measuring limitations.
Looking for the best laptops for excel? Whether you are an accountant, bookkeeper, or a businessman, you may find the need to organize all the data. This excel has been developed to help people organize their data in a neat manner. This program will enable you to work in an organized manner. However, for you to use such an application, the first thing you need is a laptop that can support it. It should have the minimum required specs for excel otherwise you won’t be able to work on this marvelous program.
The market offers many laptops each loaded with exceptional specs. It’s common for individuals with little knowledge to be perplexed by the variety available. It’s not good to randomly shuffle through the laptop and buy whatever lies within your budget. No matter how easy the shopping may seem, it is always complex because there are always certain specs that you need to keep a look at. We have decided to help you in your struggle for selecting the best laptops to excel in.
We will tell you the important specs that are a must for an excel operating laptop and you certainly can’t make any compromises. So, let’s get started!
Usual small setups can easily run their systems on laptops with basic availability of Excel but larger educational, organizational or business setups demand a reliable laptop that makes working in Excel a breeze. If you are big on Excel and want to be more productive and excellent in it than you must get a laptop that suits your needs.
Buying a laptop for heavy Excel use has its demands including a powerful CPU that has high computing capabilities and a right RAM which can support the handling of heavy data easily.
What is Excel?
Excel is a spreadsheet program that helps you to organize data by creating a grid with numbers, text, and formulas. You can open this application on the web or on your smartphone. It is not just a laptop thing. The spreadsheet actually organizes the data and helps the accountants, bookkeepers, etc. to record data i.e. income, budgets, charting data, etc. This program comes with a collaboration feature that allows this sheet to be shared with other individuals. It is a time-efficient program.
What are the tips for buying the best laptops to excel?
The following are the few features that require your thought before coughing up the money.
Power of the Processor and the Clock Speed:
We all have always learned it in a computer class that the CPU is the brain of the laptop/computer. This processor is involved in processing our commands and making decisions. It is what affects the effectiveness and responsiveness of our gadgets. A multi-core processor is the best option for great performance. If you can’t afford a quad-core processor then a dual-core of i3 or i5 would be effective as well in terms of the excel. The memory clock should be about 2.4GHz.
Healthy RAM and Storage Space:
RAM is what makes you store your data temporarily. When you turn off your laptop. The data is lost. RAM is one that supports the processor to run smoothly too. Therefore, this feature is extremely important. For storage, you don’t need a lot of storage space. GB will be sufficient for excel. However, if ever you feel the need for big storage space then you can go for an SSD not HDD. The reason for seeking SSD is that this drive excels in fast transfer and loading of data that HDD lacks.
Screen and Resolution of Your Choice:
When it comes to choosing a screen size, different people have different preferences. Some like small screen sizes and are comfortable with it whereas there are some individuals who like working on big screens. Anyhow, the decision is yours to make.
The screen size won’t in any way affect your productivity level. However, the factor that can hinder your progress is the resolution which is involved in providing super clear and highly detailed graphics. Many different resolutions are offered like, HD, FHD, UHD, and 4k, etc. The greater the resolution, the more cleared the visuals would be. Always opt for a high-resolution one that is equal to or above standard HD.
Comfortable Tactile Keyboard:
Since you have to do a lot of data entry, your laptop keyboard should possess the exact responsiveness for effective working. The keyboard would be super responsive. If you are in need of numeric keys then you should make sure that your laptop is able to provide it. If it doesn’t then you can easily attach the USB numeric keypad
Long Battery Life:
The feature that makes the laptop so astonishing is its ability to work without any power for a longer time. If you are working outside like in a cafe or an airport, it would be best for you if your laptop offers a long battery life as while outside, access to the power outlet is pretty difficult. Hence, it would be in your favor if your laptop offers at least 8 hours of battery.
Excel does not demand much from a laptop. But still, you need to be extra careful while choosing one for excel. You need to make sure that it has a robust processor and a healthy RAM plus storage space for effective functioning. The greater the money you invest, the more will be the pleasurable working experience with excel. Just keep the above specs in mind and GO BUY THAT LAPTOP!
Do laptops come with Microsoft Excel?
No, they usually don’t come with Microsoft office. However, there are some computers that offer it but provide a 60 days trial version. You need to cough up money to use it.
Does Windows 10 come with Word and Excel?
Windows 10 offers online versions of Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and OneNote.
How do I get Word and Excel on my computer?
Click Start, in the search box, write the name of the application. Then click the application from the search results to start it.
How much does Excel for Mac cost?
Excel is free for one month then you have to pay about $ 69.99 a year or $6.99 a month.
Can Apple numbers replace Excel?
Just like Excel, the Apple brand has developed a spreadsheet which is called numbers. The functionality of the numbers is identical to that of the excel. You can import and export data from numbers to excel however, the major difference is the compatibility feature. The excel can work on both windows and macs. Whereas, the numbers are only supported by Apple products.
- Cheapest Laptop with 8 GB RAM
- Best Laptops 2020
- Cheapest Laptop With Dedicated GPU
- Best Budget Laptops for Artists
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals Click Here