Looking for the Best Metal Detectors Under $200? You’ve come to the right place.
Our Top Picks For You…
In today’s article of our metal detection series we will brief you about which detector should be looked upon when you are on a budget of $ 200.
My Top Pick
Didn’t have enough time to go through the entire article? Here we have the solution for you, we have picked for you the best out of the box, Fisher F22 is our quick pick.
It is a strong and economical metal detector that will earn you the best spot in metal detection.it will give you all the premium features of a mid-range detector yet will be within price range.You can also go directly to Amazon to check the discounted price of this product.
Best Metal Detectors Under $200
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale
- New Camlocks for increased stem stability
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
Starting your quest for treasure? Garrett’s ACE 200 would be your’ go to device providing you all the essential features you will be needing in your metal detection journey.
This Garrett 200 is a member of well-known ACE series launched by the Garrett. It is a step up from the company’s ACE 150. It is a cheaper detector having 3 search modes, 4 sensitivity options, pulse-width modulation, and a depth indicator. There is also a digital target ID (0-99) along with the display and a handy low-battery indicator.
It includes many great features to assist you in your quest for treasure.
- Four sensitivity settings to help with ground mineralization.
- Three search modes to let you hunt all metals or your specific one.
- Coin depth indicator so you’ll know the range before digging.
- Audio with pulse width modulation to allows sharper audio.
- Three tone audio settings to discriminate what metal you have hit upon.
- 9″ waterproof search coil.
- Digital target ID ranging on a scale of 0 to 99 to indicate you what type of metal you have hit upon.
2. Fisher F22:
- Weatherproof all-purpose metal detector
- Visual target-id by category
Fisher is a renowned brand when it comes to youth metal detectors. Fisher F22 is an economical sibling of the Fisher’s immensely popular F-series. It is a step up form F 11 and is succeeded by F 44. It is an easy to use gadget owing to simplicity of its control. Remarked by its pinpoint ability, 9 segments target ID, notch and tone discrimination F22 has proved its worth as an entry level metal detector into the metal detecting world.
- Three elliptical weather resistant search coil.
- Nine segments target identification visual and numeric ID.
- Fe- tone audio for iron discrimination.
- Memory saver settings.
- 7.69 kHz operation frequency.
- 4 search mode
- 4 Audio tone settings.
- Lightweight 2.3 lbs.
- 5 years’ whopping warranty.
- Automatic tuning and ground balance
- Power and sensitivity control
- Trash eliminator control to remove most...
Bounty hunters Gold digger is a very lightweight meta detector that you can use for treasure hunting either in your very own backyard or can it along you to a beach. It can find you from coins, iron relics to lost silver and gold jewelry. It is specifically designed as an ALL metal detector and can be used literally ANYWHERE. All-metal mode allows you to look for almost everything. coin depth perception and discrimination mode help you have your own likable settings. To have a more profound view of its abilities let’s have a look into its features.
- Weather-resistant (7″ search coil allow it to be used in both wet and dry weather conditions)
- 6.6kHz operating frequency.
- Lightweight up to 2.2pounds to prevent you from having sore arm.
- Two 9V alkaline battery operation to last for hours.
- Pre-set ground balance.
- Depth perception of 6 inches.
- Trash elimination mode to find you desired metal.
- Notch discrimination
- 4 tone Audio
- Seven inches’ water resistant search coil
- 6 inches’ depth perception
- Adjustable standard coil length
- Sensitivity settings to check for signal strength
- Rugged metal detector ideal for detecting...
- Motion All-Metal mode, Discrimination mode,...
- Preset ground balance neutralizes response to...
Bounty hunters # 1 selling Detector for the beginners could prove to be a valuable investment. It is a handy device with some great features to let you shine at metal detecting. Bounty hunter is considered a good choice for an entry-level gadget but the brand is outshone by its more expensive counterparts when it comes to high end professional devices. Speaking of the entry- level metal detectors Bounty Hunter
Always comes up with some ground breaking features. Bounty Hunter tracker IV is very famous due it’s simplicity of use and very reasonably price, these two are considered as the most important features of any beginner metal detector.
- 3 modes (All metal, full discrimination, tone discrimination)
- All metal detection mode to locate all nearby metals including coins, iron, relics, jewels.
- 2 tone audio discrimination
- 4 tone audio discrimination
- 8″weather resistant search coil.
- Headphone jack of 1/4th an inch.
- 6.6 kHz operating frequency.
- Notch discrimination.
- Two 9V alkaline batteries.
- Auto ground balance.