Looking for the Best Laptops for Multitasking? You’ve come to the right place.
Our Top Picks For You…
Microsoft surface book (Stylish & Powerful)
Lenovo ThinkPad P53 15.6′ (Slim Built & Eloquent Style)
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon (Masterly Superlative)
New Apple MacBook Pro (Nice Performance)
Usually, we are never doing one task with one of our laptops and often they are used for multitasking. Having a laptop that fits best with your multitasking is something crucial to have. Mostly any functioning laptop will do basic things for you like composing a word file or an excel sheet or sending emails or searching on the internet, but you will need something extra.
My Top Pick…
If you are in a hurry and don’t have so much time in reading detailed reviews of these products, you can go with our top pick Microsoft Surface Book among them. You Can also check the customer reviews and the discounted price of this Product on Amazon.
Best Laptops for Multitasking
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
1. Microsoft Surface Book:
- 1.9GHz 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8650U...
- 16GB of RAM, 1TB SSD Storage, Detachable...
- 15 Inch (3240 x 2160 Resolution) Touchscreen...
Silver Microsoft Surface Book 2 is a literal multitasking 2 in 1 laptop that comes with a variety of appealing features. It can be your robust laptop, or power pack tablet, or a studio that adapts to the ways you work and always create best for you.
Key features and specifications of Microsoft Surface book are:
- General specifications include 1 hour of battery life, available in 13.5” and 15” sizes, up to 16 GB RAM, up to 1TB storage, operating windows 10, and high-speed Intel core processor.
- It provides you the best surface for gaming and plays unlimited with Microsoft Surface book.
- Premium, lightweight materials.
- Immerse yourself in the stunning display specifically designed for Surface pen and touch.
- Let you connect your devices with USB, full-size SD card, or surface Dock.
- Features 3240 x 2160 screen resolution.
- 10 points touch support so you can take benefit of multi-touch gestures.
Microsoft surface book 2 is a perfect blend of features that fits best with the needs of most of the customers. It can be your laptop or tablet or a studio or gamming station at the same time with long battery life giving you an easy to switch from one feature to another quickly.
- 5 MP front camera
- Windows 10 with touch gestures
- Lightweight and versatile
- Maximum 16GB RAM
- USB-C without thunderbolt
- 102-watt power supply not enough for gaming
2. Lenovo ThinkPad P53 15.6” mobile work station:
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Core i5
- Processor generation: 9th Gen
Lenovo ThinkPad is a power pack mobile work station that fuses the portability of ThinkPad with the power of a work station. It is a surprisingly thin and lightweight package that can handle all your compute-intensive needs.
Key features and specifications of Lenovo ThinkPad are:
- General specifications include 9th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 15.6” inches screen, 1GB memory, 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, and up to 4 GB graphic memory capacity.
- Slim and lightweight with long battery life for extreme mobility.
- Spill-resistant keyboard with a numeric pad with built-in white LED lighting
- Capable of rendering VR and handling data-intensive projects.
- Stunning 15.” 4k OLED touch display with HDR technology
- wifi-6 certification, fastest Wi-Fi ever
Because you always need reliability, the ThinkPad P53 mobile workstation is checked for more than 200 quality checks to ensure that it can also run unconditionally in extreme conditions. ThinkPad P53 is a powerful yet reliable laptop to meet all your computing needs.
- Specialized performance hardware
- ISV certification
- comfortable keyboard
- multiple touch display options.
- No removable battery
- short life under load
- Wireless connection dropped frequently
3. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon 7th generation Ultrabook:
- Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz, Up to...
- 14" Anti-glare LED Backlit IPS FHD (1920 x...
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 512GB Solid State...
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon 7th generation Ultrabook is a quite lightweight and durable design with a gorgeous display having long battery life and touch screen display can beat any competitor and holds its unique place when it comes to choosing a multitasking laptop.
Key features and specifications of Lenovo ThinkPad X1 7th generation are:
- General specifications include 14 inches of screen size, 1.8 GHz Core i7 processor, 6 GB RAM, Intel HD graphics and operating windows 10
- Backlit keyboard and fingerprint reading
- USB-C thunderbolt with powerful delivery
- only 14.9 mm thin or just a pinch more than a half-inch.
- With cinematic 4k Dolby vision technology compatible with HDR is super easy on the eyes.
- Keeps you online and connected even you are away and there is no Wi-Fi. Optional LTE-A and WWAN technology let your laptop function like your smartphone.
- Keep all of your business data and privacy safe with X1 carbon generation 7’s ThinkShield security features.
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support the investment you have made into X1 carbon 7th generation laptop but you surely won’t regret buying one for you as it smoothly takes care of all your computing needs.
- Laptop cum smartphone at the same time
- ThinkShield security system
- 3-year warranty
- minimal bloatware
- High surface temperatures under load
- Mediocre webcam with IR camera
4. New Apple MacBook Pro:
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7...
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True...
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
A new kind of magic keyboard, larger display, better sound, and improved fastest performance make New Apple MacBook Pro an excellent choice for passionate power users.
Key features and specifications are:
- General specifications include 16 inches screen, Core i7 CPU, 16GB RAM, up to 8TB storage and 64GB of memory.
- Features a stunning 16 inches Retina display which is by far the largest retina display among other Apple products.
- Unit processor with up to 8 cores and memory are working at the speed of your thought process ensuring higher performance for longer periods.
- Magic keyboard equipped with Touch Bar, Touch ID, Escape keys and inverted-T arrow keys feature scissor mechanism with 1mm travel for comfortable quite an experience of typing and navigation.
A vastly improved keyboard, larger 1-inch display with slimmer bezels, and bigger heavy ethical battery make the 16 inches MacBook Pro a compelling option for serious unbeatable benefits.
- Radically improved keyboard
- beastly performance
- High storage capacity
- powerful 6 speakers audio
- The display is not 4k
- No full-size USB port or SD card dock
Looking for the best laptops for multitasking? In this time-starved world, we all desire to have a gadget that can help us do various tasks simultaneously. We desire a time-efficient device. The technology has become so advanced over time that what seemed almost impossible in the past has now become possible.
The man’s need to save time for himself has motivated him to design and create devices that will make his dream a reality. At first, computers were developed. The need for a portable device aroused which gave birth to the laptops we know today. The laptop is now designed for multiple purposes and functions. Whether it is an epic gaming experience or completing your assignment while traveling, this device has made it possible with its amazing and robust specs.
The tech market is packed with lustrous and beautiful laptops. Now, if you plan on buying one that belongs to the category of the best laptops for multitasking, you certainly would be bewildered by the variety that occupies the market. Although all the laptops look the same, there are still a few features that you need to consider before investing in them.
If you are trying to go ahead in the business or if you are trying to use your laptop as a gaming laptop along with doing some other educational or business tasks on your laptop. We have acknowledged that the definition of a multitasking laptop is different for every person depending upon their own needs and priorities.
With so many manufacturers out there, producing so many advanced versions of laptops it is quite challenging to find one that fits best with your needs and comes with an attractive price as there so many options to choose from.
How To Buy The Best Laptops For Multitasking?
To buy the best laptops for multitasking, there are a few features that you need to pay heed to.
What should be the display screen like?
The first feature that you need to consider is the screen size of the laptop. Laptops come in variable screen sizes ranging from 10 inches to about 17 inches and so on. You need to decide which screen size would suit you the best. Do you plan on going with the phrase “the bigger, the better” or do you want to believe the words “great things come in small packages”? Your choice. It is totally up to you. If you plan on gaming, then big screens would suit you the best but for business work, a midsize or small size screen is the best option. In the end, it’s totally your choice.
What should be the resolution?
For multitasking, what matters the most is the resolution of the screen. It’s actually the pixels that get displayed on the screen. The resolution in simple words means how your screen will look like. The visuals clarity and sharpness depending on the resolution. There are 4 resolution so far
- HD resolution:
It stands for high definition. It displays 280×720 pixels on the screen. However, it’s not so clear nor sharp. There is full HD as well. It displays 19201080pixels on the screen. Always aim for the resolution that is equal to or greater than the FHD.
- 4K resolution:
The resolution is called 4k because it displays 4000 pixels in the horizontal display screen. It even has the ability to display four times greater content than the FHD. Although such laptops are expensive, they are certainly worth it.
- UHD resolution:
It stands for the ultra HD. It often gets confused with the 4k resolution. The UHD resolution sports 3840×2160 Pixels whereas the 4k resolution displays 4096×2160 pixels.
- Retina resolution:
You all might not have heard of this resolution. It’s actually used by Apple products. It simply boasts 2304×1440 pixels and is on par with the 4k resolution.
For more clearer and sharp visuals, aim for laptops with 4k or UHD resolution.
What should be the panel type?
The next feature that you need to look at is the technology that’s behind the LCD i.e. the panel type of the laptop. There are three known panel types which are IPS, VA, and TN each of which is pros in certain aspects.
- IPS panel:
This panel is a master of color reproduction, accuracy, and uniformity. With this panel installed, you can view your laptop screen from multiple skewed angles. For business-related work, this panel is the best.
This panel is a pro in response speed. It is specially designed for game lovers to provide them with seamless and immersive gaming experience.
VA panel provides high contrast and is mostly opted by photographers and video makers.
Decide which type of panel you want.
What should be the processor?
Processors are extremely important for laptops. They provide you with the speed that every laptop owner desires. Look for a laptop that provides intel core i7. This core is more effective in providing you with multitasking.
How much should be the RAM?
The storage of the laptop is extremely important. The greater the RAM of the laptop, the more applications you can open and work on. Therefore, look for 16 GB or 64GB RAM. At the minimum level, your RAM should be 8GB.
What should be the battery life?
The battery is the heart of the laptop and obviously your progress heavily depends on it. The greater the battery life, the more optimized is productivity. A laptop that offers 6 to 7 hrs. of battery life with Wi-Fi usage is the best.
Is warranty essential?
Invest in a laptop that provides you with an extended warranty. It will help you save a lot of money.
While buying one of the best laptops for multitasking, you need to keep the above features in check. The greater the features your laptop offers, the more work efficient it would be. Look for one that will aid you in the long run!
What is multitasking on a laptop?
Multitasking means that you get to open and work on multiple applications at the same time. For example, you have opened a web browser and then you open a PowerPoint or word. This is multitasking.
Which laptop is best for multitasking?
DELL Inspiron 3493 is the best laptop for multitasking. This is an advanced laptop boasting a 14inch display screen with an epic 10th generation core i5 processor. It is a marvelous laptop that is worth your money.
Are gaming laptops good for multitasking?
Yes, you can use gaming laptops for multitasking. The new 2k display technology requires you to use a graphic card which means that you can use the laptop for multitasking as well.
Is Windows 10 a multitasking operating system?
Yes, it does support multitasking. Some significant changes in this operating system have led to its ability to provide multitasking.
- Best Laptops 2020
- Best Budget Laptops For Business
- Best Cooling Pads for Gaming laptops
- Best Laptops for Excel
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals visit our Home page