Looking for the Most Expensive Gaming Mouse You’ve come to the right place.
Our Top Picks For You…
Razer Viper Ultimate (Best Choice)
Logitech G502 Wireless Gaming Mouse (Durable)
Steel Series Rival 650 (Inexpensive)
CORSAIR Glaive RGB PRO (High Quality)
Razer Basilisk Wireless gaming mouse (Easy to Use)
Only a passionate gamer knows the value of perfect accessories for a gaming PC as it is just like a dream come true. A powerful PC can give you edges to prove your gaming abilities but it is just not the PC that helps you proving yourself but also the accessories like keyboard and mouse that matters the most.
A sophisticated mouse is one of those important accessories that not only enhance but also complete your gaming experience.
My Top Pick…
If you are in a hurry and don’t have so much time in reading detailed reviews of these products, you can go with our top pick Razer Viper among them. You Can also check the customer reviews and the discounted price of this Product on Amazon.
Most Expensive Gaming Mouse
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
1. Razer Viper Ultimate:
- 25% Quicker Than Competing Wireless Mice:...
- Lightweight, Zero-Compromise Wireless Esports...
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches:...
Razer Viper is the fastest wireless gaming mouse designed for sports, cramming in new wireless tech and an improved optical sensor into a slim, ambidextrous body.
Razer viper ultimate comes with impressive features including:
- 70 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE
- 5 ONBOARD MEMORY PROFILES.
- 8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
- RAZER MOUSE DOCK
- 100% PTFE MOUSE FEET
- Focus+ Optical Sensor, 20,000 DPI
- 74g weight
The Razer Viper is probably the best e-sports mouse on the market right now from a pure performance perspective. Its lightweight and ambidextrous design give it a huge bonus when it comes to accessibility, making it one of the overall best gaming mice on the market today, too.
- All new 20,000 DPI optical sensor.
- DPI switch on the base, no accidental clicks.
- Indistinguishable performance from the wired version.
- Right, and left clicks feel a touch flimsy.
- Fewer programmable buttons than competitors.
2. Logitech G502 Wireless Gaming Mouse:
- Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on...
- PowerPlay wireless charging: Never worry...
- Light speed wireless gaming mouse: Exclusive...
Logitech G502is light speed wireless gaming mouse with HERO 16K sensor. It is the most accurate gaming sensor ever with next-generation precision and a ground-up architecture. With the fastest frame rate processing yet, HERO is capable of 400+ IPS across the 100 – 16,000 DPI range with zero smoothings, filtering or acceleration.
Logitech G502 comes with impressive features including:
- 11 fully programmable buttons allowing you reconfiguration and personalization
- Adjustable weights
- Light Sync RGB for better colors
- Game-ready details
The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum is the best gaming mouse for most players, combining ergonomic design with programmable buttons, robust software and tunable weights.
- Excellent tracking and sensitivity
- DPI options ranging from 200 to 12,000 DPI.
- 11 programmable buttons give you the freedom to customizing.
- Gorgeous looking design that is practical as well.
- Brilliant price to performance ratio.
- The mouse is not built for left-handed use.
3. Steel Series Rival 650:
- Quantum Wireless technology allows accurate,...
- 24 plus hour battery life on a full charge or...
- SteelSeries' most advanced optical sensor,...
The Rival 650 Wireless uses the Quantum Wireless 2.4GHz wireless system with 1,000Hz polling for incredibly low latency and to ensure a strong, consistent wireless connection. In addition to the wireless capabilities and precision sensor technology, the Rival 650 also features the Rival 600’s innovative weight system.
Rival 650 comes with impressive features including:
- Exclusive Quantum Wireless TM offers lag-free 1000Hz (1ms) gaming
- 15-minutes of fast charging delivers 10+ hours of gameplay
- True 1 to 1 tracking precision with TrueMove3 optical sensor
- Dedicated secondary depth sensor for instant lift-off detection
- 256 center of gravity weight tuning configurations
Able to operate wired or wirelessly, and packing removable weights and strong software, it is a highly flexible mouse for power gamers looking for an all-occasion device.
- Perfect tracking
- Stable connection
- Accurate sensor
- Heavier than rivals
- Inaccessible thumb buttons
4. CORSAIR Glaive RGB PRO:
- Comfortable contoured shape: Naturally fits...
- Interchangeable thumb grips: Three included...
- Custom, gaming-grade 18,000 DPI Optical...
The Glaive Pro RGB uses Corsair’s popular iCue software for all customization and lighting control. In iCue, you can add macros and custom commands to each of the Glaive Pro RGB’s six programmable buttons. You can create and adjust as many DPI profiles as you want to and enable how many DPI settings each profile has.
CORSAIR Glaive RGB PRO comes with incredible features including :
- 16,000 DPI sensor.
- Customizable RGB lighting.
- Omron switches rated 5 million clicks.
- The refreshed version of CUE.
- Three interchangeable thumb grips.
- Five DPI setting.
The Corsair Glaive RGB gaming mouse is an affordable yet feature-filled wired peripheral that’s a joy to use. Combine this with creatively implemented lighting and a small yet welcome array of customization options.
- Customizable appearance.
- Unconventional design.
- Smooth motion and tracking.
- Glides like butter.
- Static Blue DPI LED.
- DPI button rather than a toggle.
5. Razer Basilisk Ultimate Hyperspeed Wireless gaming mouse:
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice:...
- 3x Quicker Than Traditional Mechanical...
- Included Customizable Chroma Lighting & RGB...
Razer Basilisk is the king of gaming mousses equipped with polished features that make it almost perfect gaming mouse with 20K DPI optical sensor and Chroma RGB lighting.
Razer Basilisk possesses many salient features that ultimately make it king. General features are:
- Extremely low latency
- up to 100 hours of battery life
- 25% faster than any other gaming technology
- 20,000 DPI optical sensor which ensures that even the finest movements of the mouse are tracked.
- Durable switches up to 70 million clicks
- 14 Razer Chroma lighting zone with 1.8 million colors
- adjustable scroll wheel resistance for providing you with personalized tactility
- 11 programmable buttons which allow reconfiguration
The Razer Basilisk keeps most of what makes it such a brilliant gaming mouse while shaving back some of the hardware and with it, the price. The champ Razer Basilisk is your perfect partner for both, the gaming PC and your pocket.
- Extremely comfortable
- Responsive optical sensor
- great price
- Removable paddle
- No left-handed version
- No detachable USB cables
- No onboard storages
6.) ASUS ROG SPATHA Gaming Mouse:
- SHARP PRECISION - ASUS ROG Spatha Laser...
- BUILT FOR GAMING MARATHONS - This laser mouse...
- WIRELESS & WIRED GAMING MOUSE - Enjoy high...
If you are ready for that investment you need to know that it is not anything less than literally THE BEST mouse in town and is a heaven for those passionate about MMORPG gaming. It is a premium member of the ASUS elite Republic of gamers range which includes some of the best and expensive gaming ranges.
Talking about its features the very first thing that comes in the minds of a gamer is its DPI rating and this ASUS SPATHA doesn’t fall short of the best. It has an 8200 DPI sensor with a 2000 Hz polling rate in which 1000Hz are specific for the wireless mode yes you read it right wireless mode this SPATHA comes with dual wireless and wired mode. Another plus point of this is its 12 programmable buttons which can be quickly turned into hotkeys.
This ROG SPATHA has built-in soft buttons that are not comfortable with some power hitters but for them, ASUS has in store a set of hard surface buttons that you can replace for soft buttons over your device. If we talk about its appearance, it is an ergonomic sleek model with a palm grip style and weighing about 179g. Its oddly shaped size buttons are not quite easy to hold at the very first of use and need some hours to get used to it but the possible plus point of this odd shape could be that they are easily recognizable.
7.) ASUS ROG Gladius II:
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly...
- USB wired optical gaming mouse designed to...
- Push-fit socket design to easily swap the...
ASUS is back with another expensive yet powerful gaming mouse and this time it has knocked even harder in the market as this gaming buddy is capable more than its predecessor and has a wealth of features that can be owned by spending whooping sums of money. But for that load of money, you will get loads of features that are not worth missing and are available only at this price range.
The best part about this game partner is its look it is THE BEST LOOKING MOUSE ON PLANET and the is worth all the hype in the market.
Coming with a 12000 DPI sensor it offers left and right replacement buttons which are quite easy to remove. This is an extremely lightweight mouse and comes in 50g of weight Its RGB lightening is singlehandedly worth all the money you spend over it and blending this with Omron switches and sensitivity toggles you can use it for a range of gaming genera and with its indicator button you can customize your gaming experience as of the slow or fast pacer is it allows you to control the speed of action with 50g acceleration.
What are the must-have features of a gaming mouse?
Confused by the overwhelming list of choices available for the best gaming mouse? It is a hard job to find the best gaming mice of your dreams but if you start prioritizing your needs and requirements that shot could be safely landed into the hole with the bare minimum effort.
Simply put you have to know the features a gaming mouse can provide and what features you need in our ideal one. To make that easier for you we have come up with a couple of features that are must to know before buying your gaming partner.
The foremost thing to be considerate about in a gaming mouse is its dots per inch ratings shorthanded as DPI ratings. It is simply an indication of the sensitivity of your mouse higher the DPI, better will be the sensitivity and speed of your mice.
A plus point with the higher DPI ratings comes with the shortage of desk space when running low on available desk space the higher number of DPI will let you play your game with the same precision and accuracy as with much desk space available. But if you have low desk space and lower DPI ratings then the accuracy will be greatest affected and you may encounter technical errors more frequently.
As every one of the readers must be familiar that computer process its data before taking action and if this processing is slow the action speed is greatly reduced that is a serious drawback when the game as you might have punched your rival a moment ago but due to slow processing of your signal the rival has had an edge on you.
To overcome that you need to have a tool that offers quick Processing and for a gaming mouse this one is measured as the polling rate, which is the response rate of the computer and the mouse in coordination with each other. If you have a mouse with a higher polling rate you are more likely to time your action on screen with the time of clicking on your mouse.
As no two individuals are like not a single tool can be ideal for both well that might not be the universal rule but it is a noticed fact that a mouse for a left-hander is not a good one for a right-hand user.
To help with that the brands are now manufacturing products that are specific for the user. Some of these are tailored for palm grip some are designed as claw grippers and some come up with the fingertip grip. To cut the long story short, all you have to do is know what type helps you grip more and then go shopping for the suitable type.
Another important point to look for in a gaming mouse is its acceleration that is related to the movement of your hands and speed of the mouse pointer. Let’s blind your here with some science, acceleration is measured as gravitational force g and the static value for g is 9.8 meter per second. If you need to have low Sensitivity hand movement then acceleration is a valuable trait as it allows you to pose more movements without much sensitivity.
Programmable buttons are a nice addition to the gaming buttons saving loads of time moving between the keyboard and mouse as these programmable buttons can be converted into hotkeys which allows the users greater agility and speed.
Gaming mice are not less than a necessity these days for the hardcore pc gamers and to make these gamers feel in heaven these gaming mice should be equipped with certain must-have traits and features like high DPI and polling rate along with good acceleration and programmable buttons.
The gaming mouse is something worth investing in as it is an integral part of your gaming journey. Selecting the right mouse for you depends on many factors keeping your gaming preferences in mind because there are so many options to choose from available in the market. Among a huge variety of gaming mouse, some already have proved their capabilities of being a perfect fit for a gaming PC. All you have to do is go, search, and find your PC’s best mate.
- Best MMO Gaming Mouse
- Best Triple Monitor Desk
- Cheapest FreeSync Monitor
- Best Monitors For Eye Strain
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals visit our Home page