Looking for the Airless Paint Sprayer Under 500$? You’ve come to the right place.
Our Top Picks For You…
Budget up to $500 is a pretty decent price to buy a worthwhile paint sprayer but as usual, finding good paint sprayers with outstanding features is harder to find. The good news is some strong brands on the market offer high quality, great performance, and budget-friendly machines for painting. That’s why we’ve come back with the best airless paint sprayer under $500 2021.
My Top Pick…
Hurried enough to not read the entire article? Let’s share with you our top pick. Graco Magnum X7 is the ultimate choice for the top pick. Among its most noteworthy features are, completely adjustable pressure flow to provide optimal paint flow control on whatever project size; RAC IV Switch Tip allows you to reverse the tip when clogged and keep spraying Stainless Steel Piston Pump allows you and spray unthinned paint at high-pressure Compact suction tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon and Annual use guideline is up to 125 gallons per annum.
Airless Paint Sprayer Under 500$
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
1.) Graco Magnum X7: (Best Choice)
Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer is an unrivaled painting tool that can do wider field paint finishing in minutes. This top-ranked airless paint sprayer also has a cart-like construct for easy mobility in the basics of build quality, strength, excellent features, and price. It’s the best handheld airless paint sprayer under 500$ just for serious customers who want to save time and energy. The great finish can be seen at frames, windows, gates, exterior walls, and black trim. This super paint sprayer can spray products of all sorts, from low to high viscosity.
The Graco Magnum Cart Airless Paint Sprayer UK, given its lighter weight and basic build, is suitable for fast mobility on-site, for all outdoor painting projects, you should put this paint sprayer onto wheels. The wheeled cart for portable storage is single, easy to fold with one hand. This Hi boy airless paint sprayer has some good features as opposed to Graco X5 paint sprayer.
- The key element of Magnum 262805 is its nozzle and the assembly of the pressure pistol.
- At a pressure of 3000PSI, they will break up the paint fluid into uniformly spaced droplets.
- The 100 ft long hose enters every small opening and corner.
- Magnum 262805 provides total control overflow and pressure.
- You can place its nozzle from the target point at a suitable distance and start spraying for hours. Having to cover your home within a few hours it works at optimum efficiency.
- DIY home painting projects with Magnum 262805 offer the highest production performance for interior painting as well as exterior.
2.) Graco Magnum X5: (Durable)
Graco Magnum manages to have the best features of rated airless paint sprayer with an unlimited selection.
The 262800 X5 is a stand-style sprayer that features a compact pressure pump, robust hose, smart motor, and powerful gun and tip assembly. It’s conveniently portable because you can take it to your home or any place inside any house.
- This is an Airless Paint Sprayer Under 500$ with a safe lane-priced quality that would not break the bank but is a step up from paint sprayers as of the entry-level.
- stainless Steel Piston Pump lets you spray unthinned paint at high pressure and Compact suction tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5-gallon bucket of paint
- It is allowed to spray up to 125 gallons of paint a year, and a 1⁄2 horsepower pump is adequate to drive paint through hoses up to 75 feet in length, though it contains just 25 feet of hose.
- RAC IV Turn Tip helps you to reverse the tip to prevent clogging and to continue spraying, making it a suitable sprayer for painting all types of indoor projects, or for working with outdoor projects such as roofs, sidings, walls or small homes.
3.) Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 Paint Sprayer: (Inexpensive)
Talking about the semiprofessional sprayers make the Fuji 2202 to pop up in the mind and it deserves this spot. This hard-earned spot is due to the reliability of durability and professional-grade efficiency.
This semiprofessional Fuji 2202 is a quality sprayer that will hold your back for the many coming years owing to its all round house utility, high-quality parts, small quarter gallon, a 25-ft long hose, and minor detailing. If you worry to run out of his length don’t worry this semiprofessional Fuji will allow you to paint directly through the bucket.
- It comes up with the 1.3 mm small quarter gallon metal cup that can be mounted on the nozzle to create a smooth array of paint droplets coming out of the sprayer tip and will cover the wide-area to give a perfect finish.
- It works on a 1400-watt power dual-stage motor which allows the sprayer to paint any material type with maximum efficiency.
- This high power turbine motor is the hallmark of the semi Pro paint sprayer and with being covered in a metal case there is nothing to compromise on security and safety and all that backed by the professional-grade warranty of two years.
- This Airless Paint Sprayer Under 500$ high power motor unit, not that mush heavy to be worried about its carriage it weighs about 25 pounds and can be easily carried over any small stand or cart and the cherry on top of it is that it comes up with the sloth grip Handle that makes its carriage around easier and simple.
4.) Titan ControlMax 1700 HEA Paint Sprayer: (High Quality)
A part of Titan’s High-Efficiency Airless (HEA) product range, the Titan ControlMax 1700 Pro Sprayer comes with its 0.6 horsepower HEA pump equipped for unthinned coatings. There’s a reconstructable portion of the fluid that the firm says will optimize the sprayer operation. The machine can pump 0.33 gallons per minute and 300 gallons per annum. A professional model will pump about 0.6 GPM and 1.500 gallons a year, as a reference.
- The ControlMax gun contains a tip guard and is fitted with a peak tip size of 0.017 The HEA tip of Titan is built to yield a 55 percent lower overspray than the typical tip.
- That ensures that the pump can run at a lower PSI (1500 PSI max) and, if you are operating inside, there is also less overspray and less dust polluting paint particles.
- The spray gun and pump are attached to a 50-foot hose, with a 2-year warranty for the whole system.
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals visit our Home page