The Graco 390 and 395 are the two top-grade professional airless paint sprayer developed specifically for pro use. But their simplicity and ease of operation make them a good choice for the newbies to be utilized either in DIY projects by the homeowners. To have a more in-depth review of their features continues through our article.
In today’s article, we will compare these two immensely popular paint sprayers by Graco. Before starting with the comparison let’s have a look at a quick review Graco 390 vs 395 Paint Sprayer.
Graco 390 VS Graco 395 Paint Sprayer
Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products!
1.) Graco 390: A Swift Review
- Paint, Equipment and Supplies
- Manufacturer: Graco
- Made in: United States
Graco 390 paint sprayer has earned the leading spot in the category of the best small electric airless paint sprayer. With this remarkably prestigious position, Graco 390 has become a solid name in the paint industry. Its features are quite familiar to the Graco’s very own trademark style. But its affordability and performance are untouched. This places the Graco 390 far ahead of the other small paint sprayers in the electric airless sprayer category.
- Airless paint sprayers tailored to suit the needs of DIY projects and homeowners.
- Hose length of 300 feet to give it an upper hand over 395 which comes up 200 feet hose length.
- Maximum pressure generation ability up to 3300 psi.
- 0.47 GPM output capacity.
- 0.021 narrower tip size.
- Environment-friendly system marked as QED
- Chrome-plated body and stainless steel frame to provide added durability.
- This Graco 390 paint sprayer comes up with package containing spray gun which saves you from buying the
- sold separately spray guns.
- Talking about its motor it runs on ye standard 5/8 direct current which is a good value at this low price.
2.) Graco Ultra 395: A Swift Review
Graco ultra 395 stands airless paint sprayer is the ultimate choice of many professional contractors and is also very popular with the newbies. It is the most versatile small electric airless paint sprayer system which could be used in for a variety of applications. It is the top pick by many professional contractors for the ultimate reason that it could be used well for large scale projects.
- It is also compliant with many kinds of substrate and print materials of all kinds such as varnishes, stains, lacquer, latex, and thick paint.
- Among its most noteworthy features is the 0.54 gallons per minute output capacity. Smart control 1.0 system with an enclosed fan to provide smooth and Efficient paint flow.
- Owing to its endurance pump, its durability is doubled than the potential rivals in the market.
- Its ProConnect system saves you from worrying about the pump failure as this feature allows you the easy on the job pump replacement ability within a minute by just a screwdriver.
- One of the additional advantages of the Graco 395 is its 7/8 easy out pump filter running in the TDFC direct current.
Graco 390 vs Graco 395: Comparison on Different Features
Both the Graco 390 and 395 are quality products aimed at serious contractors. These two paint sprayer come up with the exceptional value for price quality design durability and last but not the least high quality performance. Their durability is twice comparative to the potential competitors. The hallmark of Graco that are Proconnect and endurance pump are quite surprisingly present in both Graco 390 and Graco ultra 395 unit at such an affordable price tag.
To have a more profound view of the differences in the two amazing paint sprayers by Graco lets have a look at our comparison on different features of the two said products.
If we talk about their performance relative to the gallons per week, fortunately, both Graco 390 and 395 paint sprayers are at the same point. The gallons per week capacity of both Graco 390 vs Graco 395 is the same at 50 gallons at the maximum finish.
It is not the final line which you can’t cross this is the recommended capacity for optimum usage but you can cross it at your own risk as it can harm your paint sprayer life.
If we talk about gallons per minute Graco 395 is a step up. It has a 0.54 GPM ability relative to the 0.47 GPM of Graco 390.
Graco Ultra 395 runs on a strong and powerful motor unit operating on direct current. It is a 7/8 TEFC DC motor. While the Graco 390 operates on the 5/8 horsepower DC motor. Both of these motors are capable enough to complete the job on time.
Talking about the best output power device the Graco Ultra 395 is at the edge owing to its more gallon per minute capacity as said earlier. Graco ultra 395 offers its customers 0.54 GPM output capacity while Graco 390 is short in this regard with 0.47 output capacity.
Customer Level Comparison
Graco ultra is best designed for small scale contractors though it can be used for personal needs by the homeowners and DIY artist.
While Graco 390 is specifically meant for the small domestic usage by the homeowners and in DIY projects.
The main difference between the two comes in terms of their price. Graco 390 is a Cheaper and affordable paint sprayer providing all the quality features of 395 with the same performance.
Being the world leader in the fluid handling and paint products industry, Graco has always come up with the best and most versatile airless paint spray products that are extremely popular with the potential buyers. One of their best line up of paint sprayers includes Graco 390 and 395. Both of these must-have paint sprayers are two relatively lower-end products that have quite reasonably attracted the contractors to use them.
See This Video For More Information:
For more Exciting offers and deals visit Ali Guides